- I HAVE 30 SECONDS, WHAT SHOULD I KNOW??
- Know that Kaskade’s primary goal is that you enjoy your experience at Sun Soaked. Part of that enjoyment is knowing that you’re in a safe environment. Be smart. Stay hydrated. Take care of each other. Above all if you see anyone that might need some assistance, find a safety officer immediately and ask for their help.
- HOW OLD DO I NEED TO BE TO ATTEND SUN SOAKED?
- Sun Soaked is 18+. Admission only with a valid government issued ID (Please see “Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry” below)
- WHEN DOES SUN SOAKED START AND END?
Entry at 2:00 PM PST
Music Ends: 10:00 PM PST
- AM I ALLOWED TO EXIT SUN SOAKED AND RETURN LATER?
- Nope. If you exit, that’s it homie, it’s over. Why would you leave early? Got something better to do?? Yeh, we didn’t think so. Moving along.
- WHAT CAN I BRING WITH ME?
- Photo ID see (Acceptable Forms below)
Water Containers - must be empty upon entry
- We will provide free water filling stations in the venue
- Sealed lip balm/gum/tampons/sunscreen
Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired
- Must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry
- Inflatable beach balls etc - must be deflated upon entry
- Sunglasses/Sun hats
- Beach-appropriate footwear
- Your mama if you are not capable of making good decisions
- Flags/Banners/Totems (See Totem Guidelines Below)
- Non-framed, small backpacks and bags (no larger than 12x 16” x 8”)
- What is Prohibited?
- Any illegal substance
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
Unsealed lip balm/gum/tampons/sunscreen/cigarettes
- These items will be confiscated prior to entry
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or beverages
- Weapons of any kind
- Animals, except service animals in accordance with applicable law
- Flyers, Samples, giveaways or promotional items
- Sharpies, Markers or Paint Pens
- Laser pointers
- Professional equipment including video recording equipment, removable lens cameras, and any laptops, tablets, iPads, Kindles, and E-Readers
- Lawn chairs
- Acceptable Forms of Identification for Entry
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport
- Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license - ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
- Totem Guidelines
- Maximum height is 10 feet
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (eg., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted.
- Security and Entry
- Every attendee (including media) will be searched prior to entry. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat-down, having all of your items examined, and possibly removing your shoes. Police officers work both inside and outside our events. All narcotics laws are strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.